The Office for Urban Transitional Spaces:
- Creates concepts for participation processes in both city and regional development
- Develops workshop and event formats for encouraging the participation of citizens
- Supports short and long-term measures for participation
- Manages projects, evaluation and documentation of participation processes
We understand ourselves as mediators who represent and connect the interests of a variety of stakeholders. Our methods are based on this understanding.
We work in the following areas:
- City and regional development
- Local governance
- Business development and siting management for sole proprietors and small businesses
- Culture development
Read about our activities and projects on our blog.